Monday, May 30, 2011

Italy - Tour of Duty

Well during our Italy trip, Cheryl and our friends from Alabama decided that we needed to have pictures of the men in blue through out Italy.  Now I believe this started two years ago when Cheryl and I were in Malta and I decide to take a picture of every country's flag that I could locate.  Okay, so during our visit to Italy it became a obligation to photograph as many men/women in blue as possible.  Now you will notice some our in green for military enforcement. Hm..you wonder.  What is even more amazing was I had no problem locating these individuals it was like they were following me around.  Do I look like a international spy? 

Here is to the officers who protected us during our tour of Italy:



Okay this guy was questionable

 
Now, that's a gun


 

Stay out of the Water!

Yes, He is a bit out dated.


The Police Station


Vatican Police

Vatican Guard

 

Out of my way!



 


Well needless to say we found plenty of officers to take a picture of and had a little bit of fun doing it.  Cheryl and the our girls from Alabama would come up to me and say "Oh, look take a picture of that policeman." 

Just the facts.

No comments: