Tuesday, May 1, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LEXI


Our newest family member came into the world today on the 1st of May. Born at 12:41pm this afternoon, weighing in at 8 lbs, 7 oz, and measuring in at 20 1/2 inches Lexi entered our lives. Cheryl and I now have 3 wonderful grandchildren.

Mother and child are all doing well and everyone particularly mother is happy that she is now here and the pregnancy is official over.

Hmmm, papa is beginning to feel older and older with time. I'm not sure if I can keep up with three grandchildren; however, I will have plenty of fun trying.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

You're such an awesome grandpa! Our kids are so lucky to have you and Cheryl.

courtneyb said...

Jeff and cheryl,how great it is to be grand parents. what a cutie. the house is coming along it looks great. can't wait to see it when i get back in the states. vickey

The Boyacks said...

Love this picture - i need to get a copy of it. How lucky my girls are to have you in their lives.