Sunday, November 9, 2008

Daily Mickey and Minnie Report

Hm, today started slow and ended pleasantly pleasing.

First, on your trip to Disney World a event that all shall probably experience at some time; but is not recommended, is the visit with the resort sales people convincing you how you cannot afford to not purchase a timeshare. If you don't have the money then do it for the love or your family. Now remember the simply word "No" and be prepared to say it over and over again. If at first the salesman does not achieve he will try try again until he does. "Let's see you don't have the money for my first proposal, I'll tell you what I can do to help. I'll give you another deal for half the price. Oh, still too much, okay, give me some of your money 10% down and I'll give you 18 months to decide if you want to buy or not."

Hm, let's see I have said no to them three times now and their now sending in the big guy to talk to me. "We're sorry folks that you can't afford to buy at this time; however, give me $200.00 dollars now and pay me on a monthly basis for the next 18 months and when you decide to buy we will apply that to your purchase or that's what we will charge for you to come and stay with us again." Hm, do I have STUPID written on my forehead, I don't think so. I already have one timeshare what would I do with a second. The offer was tempting and we did like the flexibility of the plan; however, no means no.

Oh, and by the way thanks for the $100 dollar cash card for any of the Disney attractions. We will try not to feel to guilty as we spend every dime of it.

Traveled to Wesley Chapel and had dinner with the Reeves family. Mark, Jenny, Nicole, and Jacob; David, Marcie, Sydney, and Joshua; and Dale and Faye. A definite must see. Enjoyed visiting and talking to them all.

On the way home, we stopped by Downtown Disney and spent the evening walking about and visiting the shops. We might have purchased a gift or two you never know, but I won't tell. Take some time and stroll the downtown and observe the displays.

Where's Cheryl ? Make sure and see the Lego displays of a family walking their dogs, a dinosaur, a robotic man, and a sea dragon right there in the bay. So when you plan your trip to Disney World and you have a evening free spend it relaxing and taking in the atmosphere of Downtown Disney. Plenty of good restaurants and plenty of shops to browse.


Last bit of warning. Be careful of the Floridan drivers. Never know what they will do. Speed limit says 65 MPH you could be doing anywhere from 50 MPH to 80 MPH and occasionally they will switch lanes on you, even if you are right next to them. Hm, I wonder what he saw when I swerved into the emergency lane to avoid the collision. I guess he thought that I would just move over too. Just be careful out there.

Tomorrow we venture to Epcot Center. More to come tomorrow

Mickey and Minnie

No comments: