Saturday, May 3, 2008

PARTY TIME

Celebrated Lexi's first birth day today. Lexi knew something was going on and couldn't quite figure out why everyone would fuss so much over her today. Hm, this could be fun after all.

Let's see, Mommy, Daddy, and Adyson are here.

And look Papa, Grammy and Taylor even showed up. Grandpa and Grandma Boyack and even Great Grandma Clyde has come to party with me.

Wow, and there is my good friend Issac and his mom, Shelly


Let's party!!!



Wow, lots of presents to open and toys to play with. Hm, whats this it's wrapping paper Wow, forget the toys let's rip and tear and party!!

Now what ice cream and cupcakes I love the sugar high. No doubt about it this one year old knows how to party!!

Hm, let's see how can we party some more? I know let's rock out to the music of High School Musical! Watch my sister Adyson dance to the music, yea! What do you say Adyson has got the moves. Watch out, Adyson is on her way to being the next High School Musical Celebrity. What a party, I can't wait until the next B-day party!!

1 comment:

The Boyacks said...

Dad and Cheryl you got some great pictures, I am going to have to copy them. Thanks for coming and supporting us. I sure appreciated it. Thank you Thank you!