Thursday, November 4, 2010

THE MUNSTER MASH

It's that time of year when are family's true characters emerge.  Each of us begins preparations week in advance as we prepare for our family reunion.  Here are just a few pics of the Adam's Family Reunion and the Munster who showed up.  Boo!

We even invited Pumpkin Harvey to the Party.















Only one way to train a dragon.


Never could train my pets or keep a leash on them.

We got the beer - let's party!

Is clothing optional?

The Grand Ghouls
Catch Anyone
Our Modern Munster Family
The Young Munsters
The Love Child
What an Animal
The Witch's Brew
Somebody set the Wabbits Watch- He's late again
I just had my teeth cleaned


I Spy...!

It was a grand mash to say the least.  Hope to see everyone next year. 


1 comment:

Rachel said...

I love your costumes! Thanks for posting pictures! Sorry we didn't get to Skype, by the time we got home from trick or treating I completely forgot about it. Oops. Looks like you had a fun Halloween!