Sunday, May 24, 2009

My Best Friend



Cheryl and I celebrated our 19th anniversary today. Wow, it only seems like yesterday that we were just getting married.




Hm, they say time flies when you are having fun. I would have to say the last 19 years have been not only fun but great.

I'm a lucky and blessed man to be married to my best friend. Cheryl has blessed my life and my children's life. Cheryl treated my children has her own and she blessed each one with her influence and her love for life. When life was tough, it is Cheryl who finds the humor in life and brings the life to the party. We never know from minute to minute what fun and zanny thing she might do that keeps us all smiling and loving her.

Thanks Honey, for the last 19 years. I'm looking forward to many more and you will always be everything to me. You are my best friend!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Thanks honey! It has been a wonderful 19 years! I cannot think of another person in the world I would rather spend 5 minutes with..and to get eternity?...well, that makes me the luckiest girl in the world! XOXO

Grandma Chris said...

You are both awesome people... we are glad to be your friends. LOVE the Red Hat and Purple feathers!