Friday, December 28, 2007

A 2007 Christmas Adventure

It's time to summarize our Christmas Holiday adventure before the New Year begins and we begin our 2008 adventures. As I tried to think of how to summarize the Christmas adventure this year, I came to the conclusion that a picture is worth a thousand words so I'll let the photos tell the story. Hope all enjoy!

Our Christmas Adventure began with Rachel and Gabe coming to visit and the family gatherings begin



Of course a winter wonderland brings out the sled riders.

And who would have ever guessed who was coming to town and even on the night of Grandma Pinkie's party.

Adyson can you still hear the bells that Santa gave you?



Christmas Day and it is time to pull out the warm mukluks.

After all is said and done the grandchildren show us that they can have as much fun with the box than the toy itself.

Merry Christmas to all and we look forward to a wonderful 2008 year!

2 comments:

The Boyacks said...

Great pictures! We sure had a nice holiday! Loved being with the family.

Sabrina said...

Hello there! Yes, believe it or don't but your little swiss miss is still alive. I loved reading your blogg it told me a lot about what's going on in your life. I love your new home by the way. It looks beautiful. Maybe one day you'll give me a tour thrue the house. I hope you're all doing good!
Big hug Sabrina